Monday, October 25, 2010

IM ON A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE WITH A JUMBLE OF DIFFERENT EMOTIONS EVERYDAY

Photobucket

Im pregnant for 4months already. See stomach all come out already. Many of my clothes cant fit me anymore ))): I feel so pissed whenever im going out and last minute cant find the top that fit me. And the more i tried to find the top to cover my stomach, the more i find it impossible -_- Got to buy more oversized tops already. Tskkk. Im still suffering from morning sickness. Sighh. oh, and the leg cramps, Hate it! Worse of all, i cant wear my heels out! Im so sick of flats already. Had been wearing them for the last 17weeks. Gonna wear my wedges out in future, DONT CARE! At least they are easier to walk and less dangerous? Hehehes.

Im a really fast walker and a bit jumpy. Literally jumping to my feet when i need to get something, stomping my feet when im excited. None of that now! Gentle movements are the way to go and im still trying to get used to it. Wish me luck

Last month scanning photos.
Photobucket

28th OCT im going for another scanning and check up. Lets pray hard by then i can know the gender of my lil one. Heehees. I want a baby girl so badly! so look like me more :))) LOLOLOL

Reasons that im happy because im pregnant. For once i feel good when i gain weight. Whahahas! && ive a great excuse to buy new cute bras! Also i dont have to suffer stomach cramp every month because of my menses. Can sleep till late without anybody disturbing you! Even if im awake, there will be people asking me to rest. Whoohoos. BEST OF ALL, i got loads of attention from my parents, uncles, aunty, friends and not to mention my partner :)))

IM ENJOYING MY LIFE NOW.
GOOD FOOD AND PLENTY OF REST EVERYDAY
THERES NOTHING BETTER THAN THIS







---