Friday, October 29, 2010

27 OCT 2010

Ever since im pregnant, i dont even have the mood to make up already.
Anw also gain so much weight. Make up or not also look ugly.
So TA DAAA! MY NUDE FACEE! Hehehes.


Photobucket

Went out with my guy since hes not working on that day.
We went to this italian restaurant at liang court for our lunch first then to bugis.

Photobucket

I havent step into bugis for ages already! Its still so hot and crowded over there =_= Got nothing much to buy also. Got myself 2 hairband, a pair of wedges and a tube dress only. Hehehs. And baby got himself a cap. Like so random.


We shopped for ONLY 2 HOURS and we are dead bored already -_= Both of us are like so tired and sleepyyyy. Walked over to illuma to chill. Decided to have desserts at empire state. End up we ordered this huge burger and eat instead. Whahahas.

Photobucket

Though its very sinful but eat it once in awhile still okay and moreover its very delicious.
We did not finish this huge burger in the end. LOLOL


&& thats me with me huge stomach taken by him.

Photobucket

Can someone tell me what is he trying to do? AHAHAHAS.
He made me took a pic of this.


Photobucket

We went home after dinner :))) Oh btw, i went scanning at hospital yesterday and i finally know the gender of the baby! its a baby boy! Hehehes. My hubby was so happy because he always wanted a boyyy
.

Photobucket

Hubby cannot take his eyes off our lil son. Hes just too cute to be true.
Hes sleeping so soundly in my womb. Hehehs.










---